Digital Nomads Events, Conferences & Workshops
1. The delegate agrees on confirmation of the order to pay the organiser (Digital Nomads Limited) in full on receipt of our invoice. Where the delegate does not personally complete the booking, the person completing the online registration or signing the booking form shall ensure that the delegate is bound by these terms.
2. Payment terms are 30 days from receipt of invoice.
3. In the event of delegate cancellation, Digital Nomads Limited will charge 50% of the delegate fee if cancelled up to 30 working days prior to the event. Cancellations received 29 days or less in the run up to the event will be charged at 100%.
4. Cancellations must be received in writing and sent by email to [email protected]
5. Substitute delegates will be accepted at no extra charge up to 5 working days prior to the event.
6. Registration fees include all training documentation. Fees do not include accommodation or travel arrangements.
7. Digital Nomads Limited reserves the right to alter the programme and cancel the event in the case of insufficient bookings. In the latter case, all delegates will be advised immediately and fees for the day affected refunded in full. Please note that the organisers cannot be held responsible for any travel or accommodation charges.
8. The organisers (Digital Nomads Limited) accept no liability for injuries or losses of whatever nature incurred by delegates, exhibitors, or speakers nor for loss of or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings.
9. In the event of any speaker being unable to attend the training for any reason, the organisers (Digital Nomads Limited) will endeavour to find a substitute of similar standing.
10. Notification of any special dietary requirements must be received a minimum of 15 working days prior to the event. Please note that there may be an extra charge for some dietary requirements.